America’s Got Talent | Radio Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. How To Enter: America’s Got Talent– Radio Promotion(the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on July 22, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on July 29, 2014 (the “Entry Period”). Each weekday between 7:00am and 7:15am listeners will listen for the cue to call, the 10th caller will receive a $100 VISA gift card and be in to win a trip to Las Vegas to see Terry Fator: The Entertainer. On or around July 29, 2014 a grand prize winner will randomly be selected from the 6 qualifiers to win the trip to Las Vegas! Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. All entries and related correspondence become the property of NBC Universal, Inc. ("Sponsor") and its Promotional Partners and will not be acknowledged. Limit [insert number of permitted entries] entry per person and per e-mail address. Additional entries will be disqualified, as will all incomplete entries and all entries not received within the Entry Period. Sponsor, Station, and Big Top Marketing & Promotions, Inc. (BTMP) (collectively, “Promotional Partners”) are not responsible for any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed telephonic transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system or sweepstakes entry service or mechanism to submit entries/place calls is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be permanent, legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and all areas where this Sweepstakes is prohibited by federal, state, provincial, municipal or local law), must be physically present in the U.S. as of the date of entry through and including the date of awarding of the Sweepstakes prizes, and must be 18 years or older on the date of entry and be located within the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic listening area of Station. Employees of Sponsor, Station, Promotional Partners, and their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and joint venture companies, and any advertising and promotion agencies or any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, as well as members of such employees’ immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or other people living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate.
3. Conditions of Participation/Entrant Releases: Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, or programmed method, or through any sweepstakes entry, notification or related service, or in any manner not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are invalid and will be disqualified. Lost, incomplete, late, inaccurate, garbled, and/or damaged entries are void. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to Sponsor all rights, title, interest, and claims that (s)he now has, or may in the future have, to his/her entry. Sponsor and/or its Promotional Partners have the right to use, assign or dispose of such entries however they deem to be appropriate without the approval of, or compensation to, entrants or any third party(s). Sponsor, Sponsor’s Promotional Partners, and any telephone network, cable television, ISPs or other service providers, and their respective parent, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and attorneys are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any humanerror, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failure of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software (including, without limitation, any damage to entrant's or any other person's computer hardware or software resulting from the participation in the Sweepstakes or access to or downloading of materials from the Station Website), for the inability to access any online service or the Station Website, or any other error or malfunction. Unless prohibited by law, entry into this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its Promotional Partners to use, without additional compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, for promotional, publicity, and public relations purposes associated with the Sweepstakes including without limitation, online (including, without limitation, posting on a website(s)) any winner’s or participant’s name, photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, voice and/or address (city and state). By participating, entrant
(i) agrees to release and hold Sponsor, Station, the Promotional Partners, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims and liability of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto);
(ii) (waives all rights to claim direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’ fees or any damages of any kind;
(iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its representatives, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, and
(iv) Agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the Sweepstakes itself. Winner Notification:
4. Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to contact the winner(s) within 72 hours from the time of the winner’s selection. If Sponsor is unable to reach a potential winner within this time frame, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner(s) may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release ("Affidavit and Release") and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within time frame specified by Sponsor or its designated Promotional Partner(s). If the Affidavit and Release and the Publicity Release are not returned within such time period, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible non-winning entries received. If any prize notification, communication or correspondence of any kind or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. Prizes: Six (6) DAILY PRIZES: Each Daily Prize will consist of One (1) $100 Visa Cash Gift card. (ARV $100.00)
One (1) Grand prize: Trip to Las Vegas, Nevada. Trip includes: round-trip coach for two (2) between the major airport closest to winner’s home, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and to an airport in or near Las Vegas, NY (“New York Airport”) (as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion); and three (3) days, two (2) night’s standard double occupancy hotel accommodations at The Mirage in Las Vegas, NV (“Hotel”); two (2) tickets to see Terry Fator : The Entertainer on October 17, 2014; and One (1) $100 Visa Cash Gift Card. Other restrictions may apply.
Ticket dates and times are at the sole discretion of the sponsor and are non transferrable. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): $2,500.00 ARV of all prizes combined: $3,100.00.